Wednesday 25 March 2015

Enchanting Doily




  




          Inspired by flowers I designed these doilies for my home. I want  to make something colorful for my center table . These are so perfect for a vase loaded with different color flowers . Combination of white and variegated color made it more beautiful. The two color lace border turned perfectly in circular shape, to my knowledge it's a new concept in crocheting.
       I used  pearl cotton thread #8 white and  variegated color and hook 0.6mm.  Crocheting was more easy then writing the pattern.I assembled the pattern properly in photo tutorial and  tested  by other crocheter.

 The lace pattern can be used for dresses, skirts and shawls  as border.
Pattern for Enchanting Doily here

 
Etsy 

                                                                                 Binita
                                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment